About Me

My photo
My name is Lillianna Marie. I go by either Lillianna or Lilly, I like both just the same :) I have three brothers, and a huge brown dog. Jesus is my superman, God is my dad. My parents are atheist but I love them a lot. I am strongly Christian. It makes life harder but I guess I learn more in the end.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bout to leave!

I am going to town to shop today. I don't have a car so my mother offered to take me.
My mom went out for coffee with a friend. We all know how long that takes =P
I am trying to pass the time by blogging.
SO... my OLD dad. He's like 54. Is listening to the Black Eyed Peas. Waaaah? It's even worse because he was listening to Johnny Cash before that.
My hair hates me today. I slept with it wet. Go figure.
 That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment