About Me

My photo
My name is Lillianna Marie. I go by either Lillianna or Lilly, I like both just the same :) I have three brothers, and a huge brown dog. Jesus is my superman, God is my dad. My parents are atheist but I love them a lot. I am strongly Christian. It makes life harder but I guess I learn more in the end.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

What I am about to do..

I have so much to do! Why am I sitting by my computer? Maybe if I post the things I have to do here I will be obligated to do them. Eh, it's worth a try.

Clean this room

Clean the toilets (what am I, Cinderella?)

Change out of pajamas

Take a shower

Go to the sporting goods shop and pick up a backpack

Do laundry

Organzine bathroom sink area thing

Watch the Real Housewives of D.C.

Paint my nails

Clean up aisle 6.. my eyebrows

Workout

Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment