About Me

My photo
My name is Lillianna Marie. I go by either Lillianna or Lilly, I like both just the same :) I have three brothers, and a huge brown dog. Jesus is my superman, God is my dad. My parents are atheist but I love them a lot. I am strongly Christian. It makes life harder but I guess I learn more in the end.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School is now

Today school starts! In fact, I will be carpooling with Madison over there in 20 minutes. I got up at 6:00 am today. Freaky early! I didn't go to sleep until probably midnight.. I gotta get on a better sleep schedule! I think I look pretty good for me at least! Lol my face was acting up for like no reason this morning. Well, not really for no reason, I break out when I'm stessed and this is a little stressful. Oh well, I'll deal. My outfit is pretty cute. White v-neck, black and white polkadotted skirt, zebra print bracelet, black bracelet (both are bangle style) long heart necklace. Hair is straightened and bangs are clipped off to the side. If I get lost, at least I'll look cute doing it. :) Justsayin!

No comments:

Post a Comment