About Me

My photo
My name is Lillianna Marie. I go by either Lillianna or Lilly, I like both just the same :) I have three brothers, and a huge brown dog. Jesus is my superman, God is my dad. My parents are atheist but I love them a lot. I am strongly Christian. It makes life harder but I guess I learn more in the end.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Going to town. Shopping and Grape Stomping.

You should know that I live in a small suburbish type town. There is a bigger town an hour away that has a pretty awesome mall. On Saturday I am going there with family! I am so excited! Lulz. Shopping just makes my days. And then we are going to go stomp on grapes. : /

I don't really know what that's all about. But we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment