About Me

My photo
My name is Lillianna Marie. I go by either Lillianna or Lilly, I like both just the same :) I have three brothers, and a huge brown dog. Jesus is my superman, God is my dad. My parents are atheist but I love them a lot. I am strongly Christian. It makes life harder but I guess I learn more in the end.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's not worth it.

I have a very easy going nature. I am a Gemini for Pete's sake =) 
But today I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I guess. 
Actually this whole week I have woken up on the wrong side of the bed.
I haven't been my normal self. With school starting next week. Exactly a week from today, actually, I have been so stressed out and so anxious. Worrying day and night. 
Today at registration I was a total *excuse my language* bitch.
I didn't want to be there, and I made it everyone know it too. 
I didn't give anyone the time of day, and when it was time to get my picture taken for the ID, I refused to flash my million dollar smile. I frowned.
On the way home I yelled at my mom, and she yelled back.
Then I locked myself in my room and cried.
Then I ate lunch.
And cried some more.
Now I reflect on how I behaved. I am still not thrilled for school, and that is understandable. But I shouldn't have gotten all worked up. I shouldn't have taken it out on other people. It is so not worth it.
It's not worth the tears
It's not worth the arguments
It's not worth the moodiness
It's not worth the bitten nails
or picked scabs
It's not worth the anxiety
I am going to make this school year the best one ever. I will force myself to have fun with it. Being unhappy is not worth it.

Class of 2014 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment