About Me

My photo
My name is Lillianna Marie. I go by either Lillianna or Lilly, I like both just the same :) I have three brothers, and a huge brown dog. Jesus is my superman, God is my dad. My parents are atheist but I love them a lot. I am strongly Christian. It makes life harder but I guess I learn more in the end.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Twilight. Twilight, Twilight :)

I saw Twilight on Tuesday. Loved it.
I saw New Moon on Wednesday. Eh.
I will watch Eclipse in 10 minutes. Yay! Its my favorite. I already saw it in theaters.
And then tomorrow I will watch the Twilight in Forks documentary. It's funny because I lived in a town called Forks before. It wasn't as small though and not in Washington.
And I guess the day after that I'll have to see Vampires Suck?
It's too bad that Breaking Dawn isn't out yet. Then I could add that to my collective Twilight marathon!!
Maybe the day after Vampires Suck I will start reading Twilight. I haven't read the first one, just New Moon. I think I will. 

The series isn't perfect. The acting is a bit off and the characters look just a tad too old to be in high school, bit I love it anyways. Hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment